IPL 2023, the sixteenth edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) started on 31st March 2023 full of excitement and exhilaration. All the 10 Teams will lock horns against each other to win the title for their respective IPL franchises. Gujarat Titans will play the tournament as defending champions.
Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings, the two most successful franchises of IPL had a very bad IPL season in 2022 and will look for a strong comeback this season. We have seen many types of IPL Best All Time playing 11 from cricket experts but may have not seen software making a team of IPL Best All Time Playing 11. Here, we have come up with the lineup representing IPL Best All Time Playing 11 by Chat GPT software.
Best Playing 11 By Chat GPT
IPL Best All Time Playing 11 By Chat GPT
IPL Best All Time Playing 11 – Top Order
1) Chris Gayle – The Universe Boss has scored over 4900 runs in the IPL at an impressive strike rate of 149. He also has the record of the highest individual score of 175 runs in just 30 deliveries.
2) Rohit Sharma (C) – The Mumbai Indians captain has scored over 5000 runs in the IPL and led the team to five IPL titles. Also, he has hit the most number of sixes by an Indian in IPL so far (240 sixes).
3) Virat Kohli – The Royal Challengers Bangalore former captain has scored the most runs in IPL history (over 6500) and is known for his consistency. He is one of the most consistent top-order batsmen in the IPL tournament so far, and he has also been very good at anchoring roles in IPL.
IPL Best All Time Playing 11 – Middle Order
4) Suresh Raina – The left-handed batsman has scored over 5000 runs in the IPL and is known for his ability to score quick runs. And he is also famous with the name of Mr. IPL as well.
5) AB de Villiers (WK) – The South African wicket-keeper batsman is known for his explosive batting and acrobatic wicket-keeping skills. He is famous for the name of Mr 360 in cricket because of his unorthodox cricketing shot selection, and he also enjoys playing all over the park.
6) MS Dhoni – The Chennai Super Kings captain is considered one of the best finishers in IPL history and has led the team to four IPL titles and made it into the finals the most number of times as well. MS Dhoni has scored the most number of runs in the 20th overs in IPL history with the highest strike rate as well.
7) Ravindra Jadeja – The all-rounder is known for his spin bowling, fielding, and hard-hitting batting. Jadeja is the perfect example of a 3D cricketer in the sport of cricket. He is a gun fielder who loves to dismiss a batsman through run-outs. And a very good batsman who can also bat in the lower middle order to provide the finishing touches as well.
IPL Best All Time Playing 11 – Lower Order
8) Sunil Narine – The mystery spinner has been a crucial player for Kolkata Knight Riders and has taken over 120 wickets in the IPL. A very handy spinner who is always ready to bowl anywhere and at any time in a match. He can also be used as a floater batsman in the powerplay overs to get a boost.
9) Bhuvneshwar Kumar – The Indian pacer has been a consistent performer for Sunrisers Hyderabad and has taken over 130 wickets in the IPL. He is the powerplay specialist of the IPL with the most number of wickets in the powerplay overs.
10) Lasith Malinga – The Sri Lankan pacer is the leading wicket-taker in IPL history (170) and has been a key player for Mumbai Indians. He is known for his yorker and played a major role for Mumbai Indians in the finals many times. He was famous for the toe-crushing yorkers in the death overs.
11) Jasprit Bumrah – The Indian pacer is known for his accuracy and ability to bowl yorkers at will and has been a vital cog in the Mumbai Indians’ bowling attack. His laser-guided yorkers are very fatal in the death overs, along with Malinga both were the best-ever death bowling duos of the IPL history so far.
This response was a software-generated one and the IPL Best All Time Playing 11 was based completely on statistics and performance available to this AI software.