World Cup 2023, the thirteenth edition of the ICC ODI World Cup started on 5th October 2023 full of excitement and exhilaration. All the 10 Teams are supposed to lock horns against each other to win the title for their respective nations. England is playing in the tournament as the defending champions.
The host nation India, who lost 2 back to back (2015 & 2019) World Cup editions will look for a strong comeback this season. We have seen many types of ODI World Cup Best All Time Playing 11 from cricket experts but may have not seen software making a team of ODI World Cup Best All Time Playing 11. Here, we have come up with the lineup representing IPL Best All Time Playing 11 by Chat GPT software.
Best Playing 11 By Chat GPT
ODI World Cup Best All Time Playing 11 By Chat GPT
ODI World Cup Best All Time Playing 11 – Top Order
1) David Warner – Australian opener David Warner has been the most successful ODI Opener after Adam Gilchrist. David Waner also has the second joint most number of centuries (6 100s) in the ODI World Cup tournament.
2) Rohit Sharma – Rohit Sharma also known as the Hitman in the world of cricket owns the record for the most number of centuries in a single World Cup tournament, also he has the record for the most number of sixes and centuries in the entire ODI World Cup history.
3) Ricky Ponting (C) – The Australian former captain is in the top 3 of the list of most runs in World Cup history (1743 runs) and is also known for his successful captaincy tenure with two ICC ODI World Cup Trophies (2003 and 2007).
ODI World Cup Best All Time Playing 11 – Middle Order
4) Virat Kohli – The King of the Cricketing World is close to reaching the Top 2 in the list of leading run scorers of ODI World Cup tournaments. Virat Kohli around number 4 or 3 makes the batting order more secure through his conventional approach.
5) Kumar Sangakkara (WK) – A stylish left-handed batsman and a dependable wicketkeeper. He is the kind of player whose presence brings multiple skills inside a team. Also, he is one of the top 5 leading run scorers of the ODI World Cup tournament.
6) Yuvraj Singh – The all-rounder is known for his spin bowling, fielding, and hard-hitting batting. Jadeja is the perfect example of a 3D cricketer in the sport of cricket. Yuvraj Singh played a crucial role in the 2011 World Cup victory of the Indian cricket team.
7) Jacques Kallis – A complete and reliable all-rounder who can bat and bowl at any course of the game. He is the only player who scored 1000+ runs along with 20+ wickets in the history of ODI World Cups.
ODI World Cup Best All Time Playing 11 – Lower Order
8) Glenn Mcgrath – One of the most successful fast bowlers in World Cup history and also, he is the leading wicket-taker of the ODI World Cups.
9) Muttiah Muralitharan – A spin maestro from Sri Lanka with an unmatched record in ODI cricket and also the 2nd highest wicket-taker in the ODI World Cup history.
10) Wasim Akram – One of the greatest fast bowlers in ODI history especially with the new ball, and he troubled a lot with the reverse swing of the old ball.
11) Mitchell Starc – A golden arm of the Australian cricket team, he turns into a beast when comes to ODI tournaments. Also, he is in the top 5 highest wicket-takers in ODI World Cup tournaments.
This response was a software-generated one and the ODI World Cup Best All Time Playing 11 was based completely on statistics and performance available to this AI software.